In a recent post by Mike Michalowicz (pronounced mi-CAL-o-witz), he details how he started his first business at the age of 24, and moving his young family to the only safe place he could afford – a retirement village. With limited resources and no experience, he systematically bootstrapped a multi-million dollar technology business, sleeping in conference rooms to avoid hotel costs. After selling his first company, Mike launched a new business the very next day, and in less than three years, sold it to a Fortune 500. With his newest multi-million dollar venture, Obsidian Launch, he grows authors and experts into industry superstars.
Every sales pro should develop 5 POWER QUESTIONS like…
1. Could you tell me more or be more specific?
2. How long has that been going on & what has it cost you?
3. What have you done in the past to solve this problem & how is that working out?
4. How is that affecting you personally? How does that make you feel?
5. Have you considered just leaving things the way they are or what you would do if you couldn’t find a solution?
See the rest on Toilet Paper Entrepreneur